ColourfulEye Help Center On Colored Contacts
Does the FAQ here solve your problem? If not, please contact us
Step 1: Take the lens out from the packet gently after washing and drying your hands.Then make sure you are holding the correct side of the lens.
Step 2:Hold up your upper eyelid and pull down your lower lid,then use the index finger to gently place the lens.
Step 3:Look up and down, left and right after putting the lens in so that it will settle into place, then close your eye in a while.
Step 4:Do again for the other eye through simple steps!
Step 1: Wash and dry your hands thoroughly before touching your eyes.
Step 2:Use your clean hand to gently pull down your lower eyelid, then pull up your upper eyelid.
Step 3:Using your index finger and thumb to pinch the lens gently.
Step 4:Look up and slide the lens down gently so that the lens will be kept in your eye, then pinch it off onto finger. Do it again for the other eye.
Due to variable factors, such as light, camera lens filters, surrounding colors, original eye color/ eye shape/ makeup, etc, the color of the lenses may vary and look different. Such cases should be acceptable.
Please soak your contact lenses in the special care solution for contact lenses for 24 hours, and check both sides of the lenses before wearing to avoid irritation, dry eyes, blurred vision and other uncomfortable experiences.
1. Always wash your hands before wearing, removing or handling your contact lenses.
2. Do not lend, borrow or share used contact lenses, otherwise, it may lead to infection or even blindness to eyes.
3. Please take off your lenses before sleeping.
4. Insert lenses before putting make-up on around eyes, and take off lenses before taking make-up off.
5. Please do not attend any water sports when wearing lenses.
6. New contact wearer wears less than 4 hours a day. When your eyes adapted to the lenses, you can wear them longer, but do not exceed 8 hours a day.
1. Clean and disinfect the lens with moderate care solution (Place the contact in the palm of your hand. Wet your lenses with a few drops of care solution and carefully rub the lenses).
2. Use fresh care solution each time and discard solution from lens case after each use.
3.Remember to change solution regularly if you do not wear the lens often.
4. Rinse and scrub your lens every 2-3 days to prevent protein precipitation effectively.
5. Keep the lens away from sharp objects because the lenses are very thin and vulnerable.
If you find some errors in your order (items, recipient information, or unwanted), please contact us within 2 hours of placing your order and we will change it for you if it has not been dispatched.
It will take 10-30 days for shipment on normal situation. Actually we are unable to control the shipping speed, it depends on destination country handling time.
For exact transit times, please refer to Shipping Policy.
1. All of placed orders will be processed and dispatched within 1-2 business days. Some items with high prescription and shortage may expereince possibly delayed dispatch for 3-5 days because of customization and stocking. Please understand.
2.Get your tracking number through your own account, and Track your Order here: https://www.17track.net.
It is a pity that we do not provide exchange service for anyone. If your order have any faulty or issue, contact us within 24 hours once you get the parcel.
Please turn to Return/Refund Policy and get more details.
Our customer service team will solve your problems as soon as possible.
If the goods have any faulty and issue with your order when you get the parcel, contact us within 24 hours!
Please enclose the picture and tell us the details of issue,we will check and solve it for you as soon as possible.